Tagged By Kade

☻I’ve come to realize that…
☺ it's good to be bad

☻I am listening to…
☺ DJ Yoda Feat Lil' Wayne - Colorful Clothes Remix

☻Maybe I should…
☺ download more songs

☻I love…
☺my families, friends and cousins

☻The best days of my life was…
☺ everyday :)

☻I don’t understand…
☺maths

☻I’ve lost…
☺my pemandai

☻People say…
☺ "ada lagu baru?"

☻The meaning of my screen name is…
☺ screen what?

☻Love…
is a bla bla bla

☻Somewhere, someone is…
dying

☻I will always…
☺ love nike

☻Forever seems….
☺ what?

☻I never want to…
☺ be sad.

☻My mobile phone is/are…
☺ Sony Ericsson w660i

☻I believe that…
☺ there is always opportunity

☻I get annoyed when…
☺ someone make used of me..

☻I am better…
☺ at sleeping

☻I fear that…
☺ i'm stupid

☻Kisses are the best when…
☺ kiss thru the phone

☻Today I…
☺ have maths class

☻Tonight I will…
☺ play tibia lagi

☻Tomorrow I will…
☺ be busy

☻I really want to…
go to McD

☻WOULD YOU GET BACK WITH YOUR LAST EX IF YOU COULD?
☺ Ex sapa?

☻WHAT KIND OF SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
☺ football jersey

☻WOULD YOU KISS ANYONE ON YOUR FRIEND'S LIST?
☺ for?

☻DO YOU HAVE "A THING" FOR ANYONE ON YOUR TOP FRIENDS LIST?
☺ what thing?

☻HOW MANY PEOPLE ON YOUR LIST DO YOU KNOW IN REAL LIFE?
☺ almost all.

☻DO YOU HAVE A GOOD RELATIONSHIP WITH BOTH YOUR PARENTS?
☺ Yes

☻WOULD YOU EVER MAKE OUT WITH SOMEONE OF THE SAME SEX?
☺Crazy Enough

☻WHAT DID YOU DO FOR YOUR LAST B-DAY?
☺ mcm biasa saja

☻WHAT TIME DID YOU WAKE UP TODAY?
☺ 11 am.

☻WHAT WERE YOU DOING AT MIDNIGHT THREE NIGHTS AGO?
☺ Saturday, liat manu vs blackburn

☻DO YOU LIKE HAVING YOUR HAIR PULLED?
☺ sometimes

☻NAME SOMETHING YOU CAN'T WAIT TO DO?
JAPAN

☻LAST TIME YOU SAW YOUR MOM?
☺ baru ani

☻WHAT IS ONE THING YOU WISH YOU COULD CHANGE ABOUT YOURSELF?
☺ntah

☻IF YOU HAD 250,000 DOLLARS... WHAT WOULD YOU DO WITH IT?
☺ eat it!

☻HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN AT YOUR CURRENT JOB?
☺ what job..i don't have one

☻HAVE YOU EVER TALKED TO TOM?
☺ no

☻DESCRIBE WHAT UNDERWEAR ARE YOU WEARING
☺ PC - Pierre Cardin

☻LAST THING YOU ATE?
☺indomie

☻WHATS YOUR FAVORITE MONTHS?
☺ i think july

☻YOUR LEAST FAVORITE MONTHS?
☺ the other months

☻WHAT'S THE LAST PIECE OF CLOTHING YOU BORROWED FROM ANYONE??
☺ seluar x

☻WHO IS GETTING ON YOUR NERVES RIGHT NOW?
☺ no one.

☻MOST VISITED WEBPAGE?
☺ youtube

☻LAST PERSON YOU TEXT MESSAGED?
☺ no one

☻LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU SAD?
☺ no one

☻WOULD YOU TAKE A BULLET FOR YOUR BEST FRIEND?
☺ gila pakah

☻FAVORITE KIND OF DRINK?
☺ juices.

☻IF SOMEONE YOU HATED DIED, WHAT WOULD YOU DO?
☺ nothing

Tagging - Mina, Syazana, Muash, Deebo, Amaiy, Khalid, Amal, Joy